Enjoy An Incredible Excursion with Napa Shopping
Day 1 Shopping Napa
Day 2 Exploring Upvalley
- After a relaxing breakfast in our sun-filled dining room, either
hop in your car or catch a complimentary ride on the open air
trolley and head over to the Napa Premium Factory Outlets to browse the 50 stores and let the tensions of the work world melt away.
- Head back into the historic downtown to wander through the boutiques and galleries that make up the Napa River Front District and Town Walking Center.
- Stop in for lunch at the avant garde French café and import boutique Café Society, where all the décor, accoutrements
and even the bistro table you dine at are for sale.
- Do some wine tasting and pick up some interesting accent pieces for your home collection of wine hardware, accessories and gadgets at Vintner's Collective and the Napa Wine Merchants.
- Make it back to the Inn to join us for a glass of wine and some
light hors d'oeuvres before your dinner.
- Travel the 15 minutes up to Yountville to explore the hamlet surrounding Washington Street. Browse the three floors of boutiques and private artisan shops that are Vintage 1870.
- Wander up Washington Street sifting through the antique shops and art galleries to find the unique treasures worthy of taking home. Step into Rasberry's & Raku and indulge in the symphony of glass sculptures.
- While in Yountville, enjoy lunch at
featuring traditional French bistro fare in a casual setting.
- Meander up Hwy 29 as it narrows and becomes lined with shops as
it becomes Main Street, St. Helena. Stop into Footcandy to treat your feet to something sweet and into I elle for the evening outfit to match. Men may indulge themselves at Mario's and the Brooks Brothers Outlet, as a woman's best accessory is a well-dressed man.
- Complete the day by enjoying dinner at Market on
Main Street in St. Helena. Here they feature American classics
in a casual atmosphere.